Last month I decided to challenge myself and took a short class online to practice my handlettering. This first started as a simple sketch with the intent of designing it as a heavy script only to find that it looked so much better thinner. One of the biggest challenges of this project was balancing the phrase with flourishes and how to connect the descenders/ascenders. I’ll be uploading the case study in a couple days but it was no walk in the park, haha. Extremely happy with the outcome and I’m very excited to do more of these!
Remember to Be Extraordinary world :)

Last month I decided to challenge myself and took a short class online to practice my handlettering. This first started as a simple sketch with the intent of designing it as a heavy script only to find that it looked so much better thinner. One of the biggest challenges of this project was balancing the phrase with flourishes and how to connect the descenders/ascenders. I’ll be uploading the case study in a couple days but it was no walk in the park, haha. Extremely happy with the outcome and I’m very excited to do more of these!

Remember to Be Extraordinary world :)